Have you ever found yourself rushing a file for the printer but your client hasn’t specified a spot color for their design? Finding a spot color equivalent to CMYK can be difficult. What your client sees is often different to what you see. Here’s a quick way to find the Pantone© equivalent for a CMYK process color without the use of a color book. This tip is perfect for designers who need to use professional offset printing.
- 15 Awesome Christmas Gifts for Digital Illustrators and Designers
- Quick Tip – Using Raster Effects to Stylize an Artwork
- 10 Useful iPhone Apps for Web Designers and Developers
- How to Exclude Latest Post from the WordPress Post Loop
- How to Make an Animated Paper Robot