Today we bring you an enticing article about long exposure photography. Long exposure photography is a technique in which a camera’s shutter is left open to expose over a longer period of time (be it 8 seconds or 8 hours). It is quite famous, trendy and somewhat difficult form of photography that allows you to witness things from a different perspective and lets you experience time in a different fashion. It enlightens your imagination to see beyond the face of an image, and to see what it can become.
So, without a further ado, here we present a list of 45 of the dazzling and unbelievable long exposure photographs that will take your breath away. We are quite sure that you will love this post whether you are a photographer or just a long exposure photography fan.
Long Exposure Photos
Long Exposure Photography Resources:
- 8 Tips for Long Exposure Photography
- Long Exposure Basic
- Long Exposures (Technical Overview)
- Night Photography Tutorial
- Long Exposure Photography Tutorial
- 30 Stunning Examples of Long Exposure Photography
- 50 Beautiful Examples of Architecture Photography
- Outstanding Scenery Drawings
- 44 Impressive Examples of Reflection Photography
- 50 Beautiful Examples of City Skyline Photography